Daniel McKorley, the Chairman of The MacDan Group of Companies and a passionate sports enthusiast, has openly expressed his desire to acquire Nottingham Forest, the English Premier League club. Speaking at the Joy Thought Leadership Seminar held on October 9, 2023, at the Labadi Beach Hotel, McKorley shared his deep affection for the team. He disclosed that Nottingham Forest is one of the only two soccer teams in the world he avidly follows.
![]() |
| Ghanaian Business man McDan |
During his speech, McKorley revealed, "Apart from Oly [Great Olympics], the only team I wholeheartedly support is Nottingham Forest. I have been a dedicated fan of Nottingham Forest since their time in the third division. Why? Because I aspire to own that team. I dream of acquiring Nottingham Forest, especially considering the remarkable progress they are making."
![]() |
| English Premier League Side Nottingham Forest |
McKorley expressed his vision for the team, stating that if he were to realize his dream, he would prioritize incorporating Ghanaian talent into Nottingham Forest, aligning with his commitment to investing in the local football system. He emphasized, "I plan to ensure that more than half of Nottingham Forest's squad consists of players from the Ghana Premier League. Imagine a scenario where McDan owns Nottingham Forest, and approximately 60% of the players in the team hail from the Ghanaian league."




Leave your comment here